the myspace era is over. thank god. I still haven't been able to completely pull the plug, but I'm inching closer. i'm embarrased to log on at all and embarrased for people who log on every day. I realized that I like going on myspace and updating my profile song based on how I'm feeling or what mood I'm in. that's about it. I have no desire to send glittery comments to steph or anna or anyone else for that matter. I don't really care what people are up to.
there are a few blogs I like to read. cindys are always pretty entertaining and she takes great pics. i'll link to it next time I remember. russell writes great things, but his postings are few and far between (www.theunablogger.blogspot.com). sometimes I just need to read someone else's meandering thoughts, that's all.
I just need a place to ramble on and on about the stupid things I do each day. for instance, today I was pretty sluggish at work. its my first full week in I don't know how long and I'm going nuts. I'm moody and emotional and I miss my husband.
I didn't feel like working so I spent most of the day perusing the internet. some of the random things I did....
looked at the flavor of love website....looked at "hotlantas" myspace and began to read her bio. it was so freakin long, I gave up at the 3rd kid, 2nd baby daddy.
I looked at tiffany.com for things I can't afford. I looked at christian loubouitton (however u spell it) shoes. again, something I can't afford. I read about polygamy, incest, and cloe savigny's ugly dress. I read a blog about psycho exgirlfriends that I think I'd like to repost. I played a few logic games and wrote to my cousin in malta. I looked for a new friends message board where I can play trivia games with other losers.
okay, my fingers hurt from typing on this little thing. till next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment